|Login unsuccessful when trying to open GenLoad|
I get "Login unsuccessful" when I tried to open GenLoad. What's wrong?
Several things can cause GenLoad login to fail. Try the following to troubleshoot.
1. Is login to either Test or Prod failing, but not both? If yes,
2. Is login to both Test and Prod failing? If yes,
3. Try this URL in your browser:https://susopac.flvc.org/cgi-bin/agua?op=user-auth&library=UXU50&staff_user=TEST&staff_pass=TEST
4. Are you running GenLoad as an administrator? If no or not sure:
If the answer to either is yes, continue. If no, contact FLVC.
5. GenLoad needs this access:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\GenLoad23
If you prefer not to login as administrator, or if you don't have administrator rights, uninstall GenLoad and reinstall it in a different directory to which you have access.
Visit the FAQ for GenLoad and Windows 7 if you're having other kinds of problems on a machine with Windows 7 and higher.
Keywords: Library University GenLoad