Students from Florida private colleges/universities or those that currently attend colleges/universities outside of Florida will not be able to fill out a transient application on the Florida Shines website, even if the school you wish to take a transient course at insists that you do.  Please contact the admissions office at the school and stress that you are currently attending a private college/university or an out of state school and ask for more information on their specific transient process.