If your transcript is incorrect on your Bright Futures Evaluation, you should contact your current school counselor.
The data you are viewing through the evaluation is from Florida's Department of Education.  Your school counselor submits this information to your last school district. FloridaShines does not have the ability to make corrections to your records.