Unofficial transcripts are available through FloridaShines by going to Check Your Progress.

NOTE: Some schools, such as University of Central Florida (UCF), only provide transcripts to students actively enrolled.  If your school is not listed, you should contact your school's registrar.

Additional Resources

Link to Check Your Progress:

University of Central Florida (UCF) official transcripts: