Contacting advisors and other officials for Transient Student Admission Application

Do I need to contact advisors or other officials about my Transient Application? How do I reach them if my application is held up or if I have questions?



The transient student admission application is automatically sent to one or more advisors at your home school, so you are contacting them when you submit your application.

However, you can sign in to your application and locate their contact info if you have any questions about the approval process:

  1. Go to 
  2. Select the "Apply or Check Status of Application" link in the Transient Student Admission Application section
  3. Log in using the same home school credentials you used to submit the original application
  4. If you have more than one application on record, they will be listed in the left-hand column--click  the link for the one you want to check
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the application and find the header for the last (incomplete) section of the form
  6. Click the Contact link

This will bring up a list of email addresses of all officials authorized to approve your application at its current stage of processing. 


Additional Documentation