Once you have submitted your transient student admissions application, it is automatically sent to several departments at your home and host schools for approval. Please note, FloridaShines does not have any part or say in the approval process. To see the current status of your application, or to contact the department that is currently reviewing your application, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.floridashines.org/succeed-in-college/take-a-course-at-another-school
- Select the "Apply or Check Application Status Now" button
- Log in using the same home school credentials you used to submit the original application
- If you have more than one application on record, they will be listed in the left-hand column. Click the link for the one you want to check
- Scroll to the bottom of the application and find the header for the last (incomplete) section of the form
- Click the Contact link to the right side of the header
- This will bring up a list of email addresses of all officials/departments authorized to approve your application at its current stage of processing.