1. Item Sublibrary Workflow
Owning (Item SubLibrary) Workflow
Item Located in Mango – Request Placed
Choose pickup location
"Call Slips for Requests" – Running daily @ intervals in Batch
- Generates Pull Slip at Sublibrary where item is located.
- Item is pulled from Shelf
- Staff “Returns” item in client
Return generates a transfer slip to Pickup Location. (recommended)
- Item is shipped to Pickup Location.
Goto Pickup Sublibrary Workflow
- Once received from Pickup Location, Staff Returns item.
End of Workflow.
NOTE: In order for this process to work as explained, the workstations used must be setup correctly in the
Sublibrary relationship table). The Sublibrary Relationship table is the only way the system has of
identifying your workstation as belonging to a particular sublibrary.
1 Main Law Health Science
This means that at the workstation w/IP 123.45.67.01, Items can be loaned and returned from
Main, Law, Health and Science – code “1”.
If the returned item is a Main item, no transfer slip will be generated. If the returned item is from
Law, Health or Science, the item will generate a transfer slip – code “3”.
Note:"Report of In-Transit" - will list the owning sublibrary and "In-Transit to" sublibrary which will be
the pickup location. Again, information is based on workstation setup.
2. Pickup Sublibrary Workflow
Item is received at Pickup Location
- Staff check-in Items – “Return” in client.
This generates a Patron Hold Notice to Patron (item is available for Pickup) and Hold Slip to place with item on Hold Shelf.
- "Hold Shelf Report" - can be run to process items that have not been picked by X days.
Patron arrives and item is loaned to patron
Patron returns items to Pickup Location
- Return generates a transfer slip back to Item’s Sublibrary (Owning sublibrary).
- Item is shipped back to Owning Sublibrary.
- "Report of In-Transit Items" – will show Owning sublib and “In-Transit to” sublib which will be the Owning Sublib - *same.