Students from Florida private colleges/universities, or those that currently attend colleges/universities outside of Florida, will not be able to fill out a transient application on the FloridaShines website, even if the school you wish to take a transient course at insists that you do. Please contact the admissions office at the school and stress that you are currently attending a private college/university or an out of state school and ask for more information on their specific transient process.
For information on the private and out of state transient process at the Florida public colleges and universities, please see the following links:
Information last updated on 03/19/2024
Florida Atlantic University:
Florida Gulf Coast University:
Florida Southwestern State College:
Florida State College at Jacksonville:
Florida State University:
Indian River State College:
New College Florida:
Northwest Florida State College:
Pasco-Hernando State College:
St. Johns River State College:
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota:
The College of the Florida Keys:
University of Central Florida:
Comments (0)