If you are approved to take transient courses w/ a host school & have been approved for financial aid then your home school will request enrollment verification from the host school. 

They may request details about cost of attendance & processing fees. This is typically done w/o any action taken on the part of the transient student. 
But if you are waiting on your enrollment verification then contact the registrar at your home school -- the school where you are working towards a degree. The registrar at your school can contact the registrar at the host institution for enrollment verification purposes.