LINCC Reports Service (LRS) reports (https://staff.lincc.net/S/Admin/lfoaglisnc.asp) can be printed from the web browser or by copying them to Excel. To copy a LRS report to Excel:
- After locating the report you wish to copy to Excel, click either the Display or Download button to view the report.
- Click witin the report (yellow section) then either use the "select all" keyboard shortcut (CTRL+A) or click and drag so the desired contets of the report are highlighted. Ensure that the green section at the top of the page is not highlighted as well.
- Either use the "copy" keyboard shortcut (CTRL+C) or your browser's copy function.
- Open Excel and click on the cell where you would like the report to start.
- Either use the "paste" keyboard shortcut (CTRL+V) or Excel's paste icon and the report will be pasted into the spreadsheet.