ARROW Reports (https://libraries.flvc.org/university-library-reports/reports-list?searchParameter=ARROW) can be printed from the web browser or by opening them in Excel. To save an ARROW report in an Excel format:
- After the report has finished running, click the Save button on the right side of the screen.
- The report will be downloaded as an *.csv file.
- Open the file with Excel (typically the default for this file type.)
- Depending on your version of Excel, you may automatically be prompted to convert the file to an Excel format. If not, click Save As.
- Chave the file type to "Excel Workbook (*.xlsx) then click Save.
- Depending on your version of Excel, the Excel Wrokbook version of the report will automatically open. If it does not, close the CSV version, then open the Excel version.