|Downloading the SUS Aleph v.20 Client|
How do I download the Aleph v.20 client?
The specific SUS Aleph v.20 client can be downloaded from the FLVC client web page at University Client Page. There is a Test, Report, and Production client for each university library of the State University System. Before downloading the client you will be prompted to authenticate with your Aleph User ID and Password. Contact the FLVC Help Desk at (877) 506-2210 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding access.
Downloading the SUS Aleph Client from the Client Web Page
1. Open a web browser and to University Client Page.
2. Follow the link for your institution to the specific client to download (Test, Report, Production).
3. Click client to download and enter User ID and Password when prompted.
4. Save the client installation file to a folder on the local drive (PC or Network).
5. Once the file has been downloaded, install the client according to the instructions provided on the client download page.