|Downloading and Installing the Aleph v.20 Client|
|How do I download the Aleph v.20 client?|
The LINCC Aleph v.20 client can be downloaded from the FLVC client web page at https://client.lincc.net. The client web page requires a valid LINCC user name and password.
Contact the FLVC Help Desk at (877) 506-2210 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding access.
Downloading the LINCC Client from the Client Web Page
The following instructions apply to file transfers from FLVC’s client web page at https://client.lincc.net. The web page uses https as a secure means of transferring data. A username and password are required for access. Only clients for your college are available for download.
If you are not sure what your password is, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com
To download client files from the client web page:
FIRST - Be sure you are logged on to your computer with Windows administrative permissions.
1. Open a web browser and go to https://client.lincc.net.
2. Enter a valid LINCC user name and password.
3. Select your college, and then click Log In.
4. Click the link for your college, LINCC_20.1.r1_XXX.exe (where XXX is the three-letter institution code), to download and save the LINCC production client to the local computer.
5. Once the file has been downloaded, run the file, accepting all of the defaults.
6. Open the Circulation module and then right-click the Key icon in the lower right side of the screen.
7. Select Workstation ID
NNOTE: If you go back to check the Workstation ID, the code should be in the top field and the bottom field will be blank. If you click OK, you will save the blank. So either click Cancel, or enter the Workstation ID again click Save.